Whether you are picking an outfit for a Sunday brunch or for a casual day at work, why not wear this relaxed attire? Wear this slim fitted light blue dress shirt with a pair of high waist skinny jeans and simple white sneakers. During daytime, you can wear our straw hat (HAT 60627 – Cream) and our vintage round frame sunglasses (SG 15901). For a sweet addition to this ensemble, wear our Peas in a Pod Necklace (JGP028 – Gold). At last, carry your essentials in our stunning tote bag (150514 BY – Cream) that looks great with just about anything for summer.
Pink is a trending color for the summer. The items we picked out from our collection include the following (from left to right):
1. BR 150308 – Gold: Wear this beaded bracelet alone for a simple and clean look, or stack it with your other bracelets for a fun style.
2. 150288 – Pink: Jelly bean color crossbody is a must have for this season. Complete the Summer look with a simple tank top and a pair of tight jeans.
3. Belt 1508 – Pink: This geometric patterned stretchy #belt is great for those that love statement pieces.
4. JWL50214 – Red: This #necklace is a great piece to for those that love the bohemian feel. Wear this on your casual days along the beach.
5. WAL015 – Pink: This wallet are made with textured vegan leather, light weight yet durable. It features a designed belt to secured the fold. Perfect for small size handbags.
6. 150138 – Pink: We keep versatility in mind with this piece. The slouchy design allows more space for your belongings without looking bulky. Pair yours with your favorite skinny jeans and shirt for a casual look.
You guessed right, this outfit is inspired by the title of the movie 50 Shades of Grey. It is a great ootd for those who are still experiencing the cold at this time of the year. The shawl cape is from Oasap and you can pair it with a basic black camisole and acid wash leggings. A great way to accessorize this bold look is our beaded jewelry set (JWL 50211 – Grey) and our handbag from our new Summer collection (150289 KL – Light Blue). Although this handbag is not grey, it goes well with this attire. Any pair of neutral color loafers will complete this themed get-up.
I recently moved to a small bachelor apartment. There are a few things I purchased for the kitchen and for my vanity table. The theme at my place is white furniture including my vanity table, dresser and dining table. I’ve been loving bunnies recently so the following items you will see are inspired from that.
There was a huge sale at Target so I decided to go on the weekend. I saw white rabbit pepper shaker bottles. Even though the bottle was for pepper, there was none in color black. So I decided to buy two of the white rabbit pepper shakers and paint one of them black. The paint I used is Martha Stewart High Gloss that you can purchase at your local Michael’s Craft Store.
I also went to Home Sense this weekend and found a really cute ceramic sugar jar. The best part was that the lid has a bunny making it absolutely adorable!
Of course, I want to have some colors with the theme of our place. So I purchased these small macaroon jewelry boxes for my vanity table. I got these from Urban Outfitters.
This is just the beginning of my journey in decorating the place. If you want to see more, just let me know in the comments below.
This is an elegant outfit for Valentine’s Day using the traditional colors, red and white. You can pair our 3 tier gold necklace (JWL 50217 – Gold) and our gold bracelet (BR 150308) with a red peplum top. This top would look great with a pair of skinny white pants and our vegan leather handbag (150138 PN – White). Lastly, you can pair it with your favorite pointed toe flats or heels to top this sophisticated look!
Our new 2015 Spring collection of belts, hats and jewelry are now available! Visit us at www.passionnyc.com for more colors and styles. While supplies last.