Happy World Smile Day!
World Smile Day is celebrated on the first Friday in the month of October every year.
The idea of World Smile Day was started by Harvey Ball, a commercial artist from Worcester, Massachusetts. Harvey Ball is known to have created the Smile Face in 1963.
In order to celebrate the special day, we have listed some fun fact about smiling:
1. Smiling boost your immune system
2. Smiles relieve stress by releasing endorphins
3. It is easier to smile than frown
4. It takes 5 to 53 muscles to smile
5. Babies are born with the ability to smile
6. There are 19 different types of smiles
Tell us, what is your reason to smile?