With the weather starting to cool down, here are some inspiring ways to wear your denim jackets this season.
1. Drape your favorite oversized jean jacket over a neutral sweater, pair the look with shorts or skirt. Throw on a pair of dark stockings with high heel booties.
2. Match your denim jacket with a graphic top and sleek skinny jeans for a sporty vibe.
3. Try wearing your denim by layering it under a black blazer and buttoning it at the collar.
4. Pair a distressed jean jacket with a comfortable black dress and match the look with a pair of sneakers for a casual daytime look.
5. Wear a bright, printed skirt with a causal top, then throw on your denim jacket for a bold yet balanced outfit.
Tips: Scrunch up the sleeves of your jacket to show off your bracelets or watch.
Own a double-breasted denim jacket? Try belting it for an updated and slimming look.
Photo Credits: AsiaMs.net